Tuesday, 6 November 2012
Duelling Paintbrushes 2: Day 6
I have completed my first unit: the Night Goblins.
Ok, that's not completely true. I may need to add a few more highlights to the standard, and obviously they're not based, but all the hard work is done.
I've also made progress on the arrer boys. I've decided to paint each variant (there are four variants poses) in a batch so that I can make a more effective production line. Here are the first 10.
And lastly, I've started work on (and nearly finished) my Great Shaman:
Again, sorry about the poor quality photos. I will take better shots of everything once it's all done; I don't have the space to permanently set up a decent photo-taking back-drop, nor the time to erect it and dismantle it all the time. You'll just have to wait.
Until next time!