Thursday 29 November 2012

Duelling Paintbrushes 2: Day 29: Painted.


It's done! Painting is complete! 
1000 points. Fear it!

OK, so whilst that is strictly true, I wouldn't say I'm done. I still need to add a few textures, but all actual painting is complete. I'm pretty happy with the results. I will do my best to get texturing done by tomorrow, but if not, I'm happy that I satisfied the criteria. Without further ado:

The fanatics. I know, too many...
The Giant, with whom you are already familiar.
Trolls!
More Trolls! Actually, the same six...
Arrer Boys.
Another angle.
An idea of how BADLY  these guys rank up, Traffic jam!
 
Characters.
Battle Standard Bearer.
Close-up.
 I liked painting the tartan on my Warriors of Chaos, so I decided to give it another shot here. I think it turned out well. 
I'll give you some more shots as I get the rest done, but I'm quite happy that I've got so much done. Half way, almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment