Monday 19 November 2012

Duelling Paintbrushes 2: Day 19


Day 19, almost 2/3 of the way through the pledge and I have completed my infantry (as always, sans bases).



As always, apologies for the flashy, unlit, crappy photos. I have no where to store set-up, decent lights and can't be bothered setting up for some progress shots. You can wait!
A literal overview
 This gives you an idea of what the unit fillers will be. Just simple trees, nothing special.

Also, progress has commenced on the giant. I don't foresee him taking me that long, to be honest. This is two evening's work (both of which contained a substantial Skyrim playing).

He looks pretty bland right now, but that's because he doesn't have any accent colours yet, and his skin-tone is much more neutral than the orcs'. You can start to make out a bit more of the detail though; the older shots dont' contrast very well.

So now I only need to complete the giant, then do the (6) trolls and BSB. Easy!

Cheers for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment